MUNICIPAL AWARDS 2014
1. Male Athlete of the Year
2. Female Athlete of the Year
3. Coach of the Year
4. Youth of the Year (18 years and under)
5. Volunteer of the Year
6. Volunteer Group of the Year
7. Citizen of the Year
· The deadline for completed Nomination Forms is . Mailed Nominations must be postmarked by .
· All Nominees must be current residents (groups) of the Town of Paradise for six (6) months prior to the deadline for nomination.
· The official Nomination Form must be completed and signed by both the Nominator and Seconder, neither of which may be immediate members of the Nominee’s family. Separate forms and nominators are required if an individual is to be nominated for more than one award.
· Information contained on the Nomination Form and attached sheets will be the basis of the Awards Selection Committee’s decision. All decisions of the Awards Selection Committee are final. Members of the immediate family of the Awards Selection Committee are not eligible for awards.
· Residents of Paradise taking part in relevant activities outside the Town of Paradise are considered eligible for awards. Volunteer, Youth and Citizen of the Year will be chosen predominately from Paradise activities.
· Final decisions will take into account the notoriety of activities (re: National, Provincial, Regional or local).
· All awards will be presented at the Municipal Awards Banquet held at the Rotary Paradise Youth & Community Centre .
If you have any question please call the Recreation Department at 782-3570 or email email@example.com.
Recreation Technician (Special Events)
Recreation & Leisure Services
68 McNamara Dr.