Sport Coach (formerly Level 1 Technical and relevant theory components)
Hosted by: NLAA
The Sport Coach course is based on the new NCCP program and incorporates the relevant sports generic, theoretical aspects of Introduction to Competition Module A (Sport). Certification is granted following completion of on-line Ethics module and Evaluation.
Who should benefit from the course:
Those interested in coaching within the sport and those involved in recreational activities at the community level.
- Date: May 6-7-8, 2011
- Location: Pearlgate Track and Field Complex, Mount Pearl
- Time: Friday 6pm-9:30pm; Saturday 9am-4pm; Sunday 9am-5:30pm
- Fees:$125 ($5 off for NLAA registered coaches)
- Registration Deadline:April 27, 2011 (PDF form)
- Prerequisites: None
- Clothing: Bring clothing for light activity.
- Learning Facilitator: Ray Will
- For more information: Ray Will at <email@example.com>